Timekeeper / Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Riverton, UT
WAGE: Starting at $14 DOE
HOURS: Full-time position, 8 - 5, Monday Friday.
- Oversee and process administrative items such as composing and editing letters, expense reports, supply requisitions, and correspondence tracking.
- Input time, and complete weekly submittals.
- Assist with quantity tracking and material reception in Viewpoint.
- Oversee office organization and filing system.
- Prepare accounting, job cost, and tracking reports.
- Complete other assignments as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Maintain an insurable driving record.
- Four years administrative experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Skilled in assuming responsibility and reaching deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
POSTING CLOSES: April 25, 2017
Apply online and SUBMIT A RESUME with your application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
W.W. Clyde and Co. is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action" Employer