The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership to a team of associates who have the responsibility of ensuring the satisfactory completion of all work associated with meeting the needs of the customer. (An associate's work may consist of installation jobs/projects and related work/service orders, assistance for customers with real-time needs involving sales, service, and/or delivery as well as resolving real-time escalated issues across a broad spectrum of situations.) This role has direct responsibility for all aspects of associate performance including hiring and training employees, conducting performance appraisals, achieving productivity targets through effective feedback, ensuring quality customer interactions as defined by the SMART customer service model, and holding performance management conversations, including corrective action up to and including termination. This role is responsible for providing important and impactful coaching and development to the team of front-line associates who interface directly with Lowe's customers, colleagues across the enterprise and external business partners. Furthermore, this role maintains consistent execution and service quality, delivering key operational metrics, and managing internal and external relationships that directly impact the outcome of service delivery. The individual in this role may conduct some or all activities from home using tools and resources provided by Lowe's.
Lowe's is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY.
• Implements and ensures execution of new programs to support business strategies by managing direct reports and collaborating with cross-functional groups including managing relationships and service agreements with other Lowe's business areas and external business partners (e.g., Services, Store Operations, Supply Chain, PROviders, vendors, etc.)
• Supervises and monitors associate work; this may include overseeing activities, associate adherence, associate status, monitoring quality of work performed, etc. Maintains working relationships with all associates as well as all supporting functions (e.g., WFM, Ops Support)
• May coordinate and collaborate with members of Store, Field and Corporate teams on execution of service and sales related initiatives
• Supports business strategies by ensuring consistent execution of process and use of all required tools/technologies in support of the work
• Analyzes business and process execution for the purpose of coaching and developing team members
• Ensures escalated issues are resolved and makes/influences decisions involving product, expenses and process issues
• Reviews performance dashboards and reports to ensure day to day execution of work within defined standards and process
• Monitors achievement of defined business and operational objectives by evaluating team performance (real-time and historical) and holds them accountable to defined performance
• May communicate with district and store leadership (i.e., DSIM, DM, SM) on local field/store input and execution as well as external business partners (e.g., PROvider) execution and compliance while building relationships with PROviders and vendors
• Participates (as necessary) in meetings with internal business partners (including but not limited to field leadership, merchants, supply chain)
• Hires, coaches and develops the talent necessary to achieve stated objectives
• Leads an assigned team of associates in delivering a SMART customer service experience in association with all work performed
• Responsible for ensuring execution of associate work follows compliance with any relevant regulatory requirements
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.