All Native Group • Lincoln, NE 68503
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for facilitating the efficient operation of the Executive Team and provides high-level administrative support by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES: Essential duties and tasks that must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Team and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including managing schedules, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Arranges travel and accommodations.
• Schedules and may attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
• Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
• Maintains filing systems as assigned.
• Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
• Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
• Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
• Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
• Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
• Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
• Responsible for training and developing Administrative Assistants.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree required; MBA degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 5 years of experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Able to type minimum of 60-75 words per minute.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to deal with both guests and fellow team members in a professional and courteous manner, promoting positive customer relations for all by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service.
• Guest Focus
• Communication Proficiency
• Ethical Conduct
• Stress Management/Composure
• Critical Thinking.
• Complex Problem Solving.
• Judgement and Decision Making.
• Seeing Potential Problems
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel is required for this position.
WORK HOURS: Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Is this position responsible for selling, serving, or distributing alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? No
Gaming License Required? Yes
Ability to secure and maintain a Level 3 NE Gaming License required.
Other Certifications? N/A
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-NE-Lincoln
Company Warhorse Gaming Lincoln, LLC
Category Administrative Services
Position Type Regular Full-Time
All Native Group • Bellevue, NE 68005 • Today
All Native Group • Winnebago, NE 68071 • 5 Days Ago
All Native Group • Lincoln, NE 68503 • May 14
All Native Group • Lincoln, NE 68503 • May 9
Walmart • Lincoln, NE 68501 • 7 Days Ago
Farm Bureau Financial Services • Lincoln, NE 68501 • May 13
Apple Roofing • Lincoln, NE 68503 • 6 Days Ago
The Greater Nebraska Schools Hiring Consortium • Lincoln, NE 68501 • Today