Staffworks is Hiring – Executive Assistant in Utica for a dynamic social services organization located in Utica.
This position is responsible for coordination and administrative responsibilities in a variety of areas including complex schedule management, meeting planning, email triage and follow-up actions, filing and recordkeeping of confidential information, travel arrangements and expense reporting, purchase order arrangement and invoice management.
- Manage calendar, agenda and email of Executive Director, ensure tasks/follow-up actions are acted upon in a timely basis and prioritized appropriately
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Plan and organize meetings and events with internal and external resources
- Assist in scheduling, and managing the pre-, day-of, and post- meeting responsibilities (such as technology, coordinating food orders, when necessary, print-outs, agendas, minutes)
- Organize, manage and maintain a comprehensive electronic filing system
- Assist in data entry within database
- Manage and record by date incoming and outgoing mail
- Process incoming telephone calls, refer to appropriate staff, take messages and respond to requests for information
- Research and requisition supplies and equipment, and verify delivery
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Must have intermediate/advanced Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License- travel is required
Salary: $35,000/yr. with exceptional benefits including healthcare, dental, paid time off and retirement plan.
Please visit our website at ~~~