A vacancy for a Payroll Analyst has become available with a client of Robert Half. The Payroll Analyst ensures payroll production for employees is timely and accurate. We are looking for candidates who can deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to communicate effectively. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia area. Apply for this role today!
What you get to do every single day:
• Verify and process payroll and issue employee/partner paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
• Handle quarterly and annual payroll and W-2 balancing processes.
• Analyze, record and enter data in payroll system (i.e., wages, deductions, time worked, tax adjustments, etc.).
• Review and compile employee time sheets, wage computation and other payroll data to identify and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
• Calculate Leave of Absence retroactive adjustments.
• Plan, direct and coordinate payroll activities and resources to ensure payroll deliverables are completed on time.
The ideal Payroll Analyst candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
Other requirements for the Payroll Analyst position include and are not limited to:
4++ years of experience in payroll administration.
Experience with a payroll processing system, preferably Workday.
Advanced knowledge of Excel, including VLookups, and strong financial and analytical skills.
Proficiency in various computer software programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Elite financial software preferred.
Excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates should reach out to Jessica Heilweil at ~~~ and reference JO#~~~067
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at ~~~. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit ~~~/ for more information.